Friday, December 12, 2008
Yes, I am home alone and celebrating. Fred and Dusty are in Savannah. Can you hear me dancing in my family room. Oh yeah, no one is home so it is just my room. I am looking forward to the following activities:
1. Watch what I want to watch on TV. No matter how stupid it is.
2. Eat and drink anything in the house with no comment from the peanut gallery.
3. Put my PJ's own at 6:00 PM.
4. Leave my PJ's own all day tomorrow.
5. All 3 of the dogs will get to sleep with me. Katie will sleep on Freddy's side.
6. Stay up all night and sleep until I want to get up in the morning.
7. Enjoy peace and quiet.
8. Stay downstairs in my Scrap Book room all night.
9. Play cards on my lap top until my fingers hurt.
Now don't get me wrong. I can and sometimes do all of the things above when my boys are at home. The big draw back is the lip I get from the two. I also have to work around other peoples schedules. I love my own thing in my own time. I so enjoy being home alone. Poor Kevin in the movie Home Alone was left accidentally. I chose to be at home. Savannah will be decorated in all it's Christmas glory. They will eat in a really nice restaurant. I could have gone shopping. But once more, I love being home alone.