Sunday, December 14, 2008
I'm making my list, checked it twice. But what do I want for Christmas? I still have my two front teeth. Santa, Have I been naughty or nice? If I have to asked I'm in trouble. So here goes Santa:
1. I always want happiness and safety for my children. No I will not ask for world peace.
2. Health for my family (all of it) and it is a big family.
3. Prosperity for 2009.
Okay now for the good stuff:
4. 85mm Canon lens
5. 24" monitor for my desk top
6. diamond loop ear rings (I lost one of mine this year)
7. win the Meg-a-Million (I'm wishing Debra)
8. new canon large format printer
9. the shop will fix my magic wand
10. wake up and be 50 pounds thinner
11. magic face and body lift in a bottle ($5.99 at Wal-Greens and pain free)
Santa, I am sure you could find a few things that I may like. I do not need every thing, but it would be nice. Have a safe trip coming to my house. Skip the chimney, the key is hanging on the back door. Merry Christmas to you and Mrs. Claus and a Happy New Year.
What is on your Christmas list?