Thursday, February 28, 2008

Help Pick a Color

I have been working really hard to get my scrapbook room in some kind of order. I am going to get Fred to build me some built ins to house everything. Now the big question is what color. When I started my scrapbook area it was already painted and was ready to go. Now I want to repaint and redecorate just for me. The question is what color or what color combination? I need your help. The cabinets will be white. I need a wall color and one or two accessory colors. Please help.

Fred and I left today to run down to Fla. to check the work on the house. We will be back on Saturday. I have to be home to go to my Scrap Club Meeting on Sunday. I can not miss it. It's Jamie's birthday. I am really looking forward to it. I told my honey that I had to be home one Sunday.

Let me know what you think on color.

2 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I'm not fond of the colors in my scrap room. Jamie describes my colors as a "70's prom dress gone bad". The colors are shades of peach which I thought went well with my white cabinets. To balance the peachiness, I added touches of brown. It's now okay, but not what I want. However, I don't have the time or energy to repaint. It is what it is. To be frank, Priss, you need to select colors that are uniquely YOU. Choose colors that soothe your soul, inspire you to greatness, and stir your creative imagination (such as chocolate brown and blue!)

Marlee said...

Hmmmmm I am thinking choc brown and that really pretty pink color that is so popular with choc brown right now! You know the one I am talking about! You should get new bedding for the twin bed and a slip cover for that couch! You should really make that room your get away place! If you need help painting, I cant promise much, but I am at your service!!!