Sunday, March 2, 2008

Addictied

I am a Scrap Book Addict. I admit this therefore I am not dangerous. They say that people who have a problem and are aware of it and admit it are not dangerous. This statement is not Dr. Phil, but plain old college Psy. 101. Fred and I left Fla. today with beautiful bright skies, the temperature was 81. What a day for the beach. I wanted and longed to attend my Scrap Club meeting tomorrow. So we drove home. One Sunday of the month 4 other friends and myself meet for a day of laughter, fun, lunch and of course scrap booking. That always seems to be the week-end that my Honey wants to go to Fla. This time I said fine but we leave on Thursday and return on Saturday. He agreed before we left. I have missed my club meeting once before because of his trips to Fla. This time I stood my ground. But even wanting to go to my meeting it was hard to leave. See, If I was queen of the world I could wave my magic wand and fly back to Ga.. I would then go to my meeting. Then poof, back to Fla. I would go. Maybe you should check outside your window sometimes. That shop may get my magic wand fix one of these days.

2 comments:

Marlee said...

Hey Mom! I really enjoy reading your blog! Dont take this the wrong way, but from the jokes you make out loud ;) I never would have known how funny you are! I love the uggs and panties ! Thats great! Love you!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Boo-hoo...I thought I would check out Little Miss Marlee's blog and found that it no longer exists. Is Marlee moving her blog to a new site? If she is, please be sure to link her new site with yours, Priss.

Marlee, you can join Jamie and the Golden Girls any time you want to scrap. We'd LOVE to have you join us!