Thursday, April 10, 2008


I have finally up loaded CS3 to my lap top. This is a Photoshop software for modifying pictures. I have no idea what I am doing. The picture on the left is the original. The photo on the right is I added filters. Do not ask who, what when or how? I do not know but it was fun and I love the picture. I can't wait to really learn what I am doing.
We are in Chicago for the Kitchen and Bath show. It is rainy and cold but I love this city. We are off to have a drink and dinner. Let me know what you think of the picture.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Hey Chere,
I love the photo! I can see the edits applied, but I guess I'm with you and don't quite understand the whole concept of editing and programing. So when you get the hang of it, just let me know why I must have this program. Miss you!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

With Scrap Etc. coming up next week (I am so excited!) I won't have time to load CS3 next weekend. So I plan to install it this weekend and play a bit. I am thrilled about the filters. I have a list of Hoya and Tiffen filters I want to get for my camera. However, at an average of $200-250 each, the filter application of CS3 seems much more economical. I love your photo, Priss! Can't wait for Thursday when we leave for Nashville. YIPPEE!

J. Wallace said...

I love the expression on the bird's face -- also the groovy background!