Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tuesday Morning

Yesterday was such a fabulous morning. The weather we are having is perfect. If only we could have this year round. I have been really excited about the landscaping in our yard. I is finished and the painters are painting away. For the past 10 years I have had two patches of Beard Iris's planted in a flower bed. They have not done well. I will get one or two blooms a seasons. When we re-landscaped they took out several big bushes, giving my Iris's more sun light. You should see them know. They are beautiful. I have at least 20-30 blooms. My ferns and hosta are also waking up from a long winters nap. I am going to try to direct you to my Flicker account. You will find a link at the top of my blog under Photo Collections. Please try to have a look. I also had my assistant gardener with me. That is a leaf in her mouth. Katie is such a sweetheart that I can't get on to her. Happy Spring





2 comments:

J. Wallace said...

I looked at your Flicker photos -- beautiful! I have a couple of those pumped up purple ones that always suprize me . . . they're planted among the plain-jane white ones that are already finished blooming.

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Your photos are amazing, Priss! Mine pale in comparison to yours. I especially like the close-ups of the iris. Lovely! I can't wait to see your yard once the landscaping is completed. I would want to sit out there every morning and forget about going to work. If you wake up some morning and find me on your back deck, don't be too surprised:-)