Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fast Riding, Bathing Beauty






Now tell me, was this not one hot Mama? I know beauty just can not be denied. This jet ski tour was so much fun. BUT! I bounced around on that thing like crazy. The day was great, the water was great, everything but the waves. The water in Key West is also very salty. After awhile of the spray from bouncing, and the sun screen on my face and the salt, I was unable to see. My eyes were burning badly. I was able to wipe the water out and resume my journey. We really were shown some great things. Have you every thought about the farest southern point in the United States? I haven't until I was there and could see it.

I included the picture of the coozie because after that trip I was thankful for any breath. Even Hog Breath. And a nice cold one just hit the spot.

3 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I LOVE Key West! I am looking forward to visiting Key West again next January while on our scrap cruise, with our hubbies in tow. I will need to get a Hogs Breath koozie for myself. Glad you and Fred had a great time. Looking forward to your birthday celebration with Scrap Club next weekend. We MISS you!

Marlee said...

Aw SAD! Ya know, my birthday is May 29th... Just 2 days after my Mom's! Im sad I will miss all the festivities! Mom, you look like you had a blast, as I know you did since I talked to you so much =) I love you!

Deb said...

You look fabulous, girl! Way cool! And a happy early birthday to you! Hey, maybe Jack will be born on your birthday!