Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Dog's Summer

While out for a ride on Saturday evening in the gold cart, I came across this sweet dog. He has the good fortune of living in a house that faces the beach. This chocolate lab was having the best time rolling in the grass. I actually drove past him. As I chuckled, I stopped and backed up to take his picture. It was a wonderful day with a nice breeze. I could feel this dog's joy. What has caught your eye lately that made you feel good or laugh to yourself?

3 comments:

Deb said...

Well, I wasn't very happy with myself that I missed the opportunity to take several hundred photos of a sunflower garden up here in Cumming, Ga. Everytime we drove by it I said to myself, I need to take a picture of this and blog about this sunflower garden. There was even a rural, hand painted in yellow sign that said "Sunflowers 4 Sale". This field caught my eye but I missed it, now all the flowers are dead and gone to seed. Oh well, there's always next year!

Mental P Mama said...

We could learn a lot from our dogs.

Marlee said...

This picture is fantastic. It reminds me of Dixie after she gets a bath and wants to go get all dirty again! Man I miss that little pup! Love you and keep up the good work. I have CS3 on my computer and fully expect you to hand over the book when you are done and teach me all you learn =) xoxoxo