Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Ultimate Foot

Please allow me to introduce you to the best product I have found in a long time. Drum roll please "The Ped Egg". Yes this little thing does work and does a great job. Please do not get the impression that my feet were a total diaster. For something that has been walked on for 51 years they looked pretty good. I always wanted nice soft feet and the Ped Egg has done that. I know that most TV products are worthless but this one is a must. These little eggs can be purchase at Walgreens, on-line and most discount stores. They are $10.00 so what do you have to lose. Give it a try and let me know what you think. All Diva's should have baby soft feet.


5 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

This is now on my list to purchase. I get pedicures every two weeks and my feet still look rough. Just last week I bought a pumice stone that seems to help a little. Okay, it helps a lot considering what my heels looked like to start. My feet will never be soft. I am barefoot ALL the time - indoors and out. I will give this product a try...thanks!

P.S. Congrats on adding a signature; however, I can't read it against the black background. You should switch to a simpler font.

Mental P Mama said...

I got one recently, too. I love just sitting and mindlessly rubbing my feet with that thing. Opening it up? Not so much fun. But I think they work great. Especially during flip flop season where my poor feet take a beating. When do you leave on all your excellent travels? I plan on vacationing vicariously;)

Chere said...

Debra, Pick up a good foot cream when you purchase the Ped Egg. I think they make one. I love the one that Bath and Body Works makes. Also Gold Bond has a foot cream that is good.

Deb said...

Funny you wrote about this because I have been eye-ing this for weeks now but read on someone else's blog that if you at all have ticklish feet, you won't be able to stand the rubbing. So tell me, how bad is it?

Chere said...

Deb, It is great. You are not rubbing the ticklish part of you foot. You are working on the heel and the outside edge of your foot. Now it you foot is ticklish all over, I don't know. It is a great product.