Wednesday, August 6, 2008


What can be more fun to watch than a little boy and a water hose. This is my little nephew, Bryce. He is 18 months old and the whole world is his class room. Bryce wants to touch, smell and taste everything. Every thing is new and exciting to him. My poor little dogs are scared to death. He moves to fast and makes loud noises. Bryce has kept us all entertained. He loves to run and jump in the pool. His little life jacket was the best 12.00 I have ever spent. Days like this is really what summer is all about. A warm August day, family and fun. Happy Summer to everyone. To enjoy this summer day with us click on the picture above.

3 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Cute photos Miss Priss! Looks like you're having fun with all your company this week. Take time for yourself in all the chaos. With your busy schedule, I may not see you again until CPR, right?

Chere said...

No Debra, They are leaving for their cruise on Sat. at 7:00 AM. They will be gone for a week to ten days. I think? We have had a good time. My little nephew is so cute and I have had a great time with Makayla. She is 11.5 now and a blast to be around. We went and got my Dad's puppy today. He was so excited. See you next Wednesday.

Judyann said...

Awesome job on the flicker slide show. Looks like fun with the water hose by the pool. Thanks for the money saving tips. Love the mascot, he is beautiful.