Thursday, September 25, 2008

This blog was dictated to me by "Bella" the sexy little lamb.

"I really think this is my Mom and Dad's idea of a joke. I would like to put this witch suit on them. Can you see Mom with her figure? Ha! Ha! Ha! You know they are doing a movie about us little lambs. "Hollywood Chihuahua" They did contact me but my schedule did not allow the time. I am really busy visiting my buddies at Nana's. Maybe I will get the chance to talk about Bandit and Bambi at another date. If you like the picture above, just click on and check out the rest. I know it is a little early but the costumes sell out fast. Oh yeah, I am not this fat. It is the dress that makes me look fat. Don't you think? Have a great day."
Bella


This post was straight from the dogs mouths. See for yourself how she feel about this dress.

4 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Sweet Bella. You look maaaah-ve-lous! Oh Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up :)

Deb said...

You are crazy, girl! I love the photo...poor Bella! My sister once dressed her little poodle terrier as a biker dog. He had a leather jacket and everything. This was during the time my sister was trying to concieve. She really needed a baby!

J. Wallace said...

Hey -- you're finally home?!! We just got a "new" dog -- a 5-year-old coyote-looking sweet boy named Buddy. I'm doing well -- back to school on Tuesday. Love, j

Pam said...

I love this pic! What an adorable puppy!