Sunday, October 19, 2008

Im Hooked

Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Sorry if this image is a little distorted but I had to have a picture and make it fit on the page. Yes Jamie, I am hooked. I started Twilight last Sunday when we were leaving CT. I am finished and will be starting book two on my flight back to Atlanta. Debra and Judy, start reading. I can't wait for the movie. Not to give anything away but I want Edward and Bella's relationship to be complete in all ways. Jamie you know what I am talking about.

Fred and I are still in AZ. It has been an eventful week with tears, happiness and learning. We have had two days to site see. We visited a desert garden that was amazing. I will post pictures from the garden and the wild later. We also visited the old western town of Tombstone. It was the anniversary of the Shoot Out at the OK Corral. Most of the town was dressed in costume. It was great. We finished the day at Big Nose Kate's saloon. Fred and I really had a great time.

Time to go. I have to pack to leave. After being gone for 11 days, I am ready to be at home and stay at home. In September I was only home for 9 days and for October I have been gone for 15 days. I am looking forward to being at Home Sweet Home for a little while.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Chere, we loved Tombstone, Arizona. Good gracious, girl, you haven't been home at all. You need to come and stay put for a while!
I had the book in my hand yesterday but someone told me it is a series and I need to start with an other book...is that so?

Chere said...

No, Twilight is the first book in the series. You will love it. I am already on the second book.

Jamie Payne said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you started the Twilight series! I'm so excited for the movie to come out on 11/21!!! Now we can make it a girlie thing...lunch and a movie:) Trust me when I say that that things get even better with Bella, Edward and Jacob.

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

OMG! I am soooo hooked! I started reading Twilight late yesterday afternoon after I put my roast in the oven. I curled up in a chair in the livingroom and read until 10PM. I am more than 1/2 way through and will finish either tonight or tomorrow. Then it's onto the next book in the saga of Edward and Bella. Can't wait for the movie!!