Friday, November 21, 2008

Is there a cougar in your neigborhood?

Is there a cougar in your neighbor? Not the four legged type but an older women who is dating a younger man. While watching the Today show this morning that was a featured story. Much to my surprise there are clubs and a lot of statics for this topic. One quarter of older British women date younger men. The one couple they interviewed were having sex five times a week. The four women on the show were laughing and having a great time. They said that it was all about the whole package. What package? I have not thought of myself as a whole package in a long time? Girls, I really do not think I would want to trade my honey in for a younger one. What about you? Check out their web site at, www.cougarwomen.com.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Ahh...this old broad will be cougar free, thank you very much. I am sure that each of these ladies did not have the luxury of long marriages like we do. Come to think of it...if I add up the years married between you, Debra, my two close friends and myself...I tally up over 150 years of marriage. There's something to say about that...
Keep warm...brrr

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I agree with you and Deb. I appreciate my stable, mature relationship with a loving man with whom we share many interests. There is a lot more to a marriage or relationship than having sex 5 times a week. Having a relationship with someone my daughter's age is not attractive to me. In fact, it creeps me out. Cougar? No thank you.

Chere said...

I agree with both of you. I will just keep on loving my guy. These women was unreal. You should have seen the way they looked. I love my life and my husband.