Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Photoshop Crazy

adove photoshop cs3 Pictures, Images and Photos


What is a simple little semi-computer nut to do? Eight months ago I purchased Photoshop CS3. This is a professional piece of software that photographer use. It is also used by graphic design artist. I was going to enter the unknown in the Photoshop world. My good friend and I even took a six week class on how to get started with this software. I do mean get started. It is a great piece of software and you are able to do just about any thing with it. I say this with caution, if I had ten hours a day to play. Like all Photoshop software it takes time and practice. I have it installed on my lap top. I am determined to learn to use it. And I have a little bit. I can tweak pictures with it and that is about all.
Loading Screen Pictures, Images and Photos
Then hits the market Photoshop Elements 7. This is the updated, newer and better Photoshop Elements. Elements is their version of a photo, digital editing software for the everyday user. If you a Elements user do not be offended by this comment. It is just easier to use.

Please someone drag me into the Elements world. Yes, I purchased Elements 7 and love it. You can basically do all the fun stuff from CS3 but in an easier format. I have to say "Hats off to Photoshop Elements". This is truly a wonderful purchase and a great piece of software. If you have never used Photoshop, there is a learning curve. If you are familiar with Photoshop you will be in love with this program.


Have fun playing with Photoshop Elements 7.

3 comments:

Judyann said...

Wow, Chere. I like your new blog layout. That photo at the top looks a lot like one I took in CT. We have a similar eye. Guess that's what happens when you hang around together enough. Also glanced through your Amsterdam photos. Love the one at the end of that pretty blue house. Have fun with Elements 7.

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Yes, I like PSE7 better than PSCS3.

Yes, I took the 6-week couse with you on learning CS3.

Yes, I wish I had saved the $$ from CS3 and spent it on a new lens.

Yes, PSE7 does everything I want, need, could learn...and then some.

Yes, we learn (sometimes) from our mistakes. But not this time.

Deb said...

I don't think I told you that the new layout is amazing. As for the PS...I don't use it....maybe one day.