Sunday, January 18, 2009

We're Back

We're Back!!!!!!! And man, why did you guys let it get cold? When we left it was 75 degrees and on our return there were snow flurries. What happen guys? My traveling compaions and I have just returned from a warm, wonderful trip on the Ultimate Scrapbook Cruise. Did I mention that Hiedi Swap and I are now BFF. I can even tell you that she is normal. She pack all her shoes on Friday night and was at breakfast on Saturday morning barefoot. I love it. I made new friends in Theresa Collins and Margie Romney-Aslett. Lucky me won an on-line camera class with Karen Russell. I am really excitied about this class. Can't wait to hear from her. I would have been happy with sailing around in the warm weather with just time at sea and 127 of my scrap buddies. Doris and I had a blast.

My room mate was not so happy. He was truly a hostage. When Doris and I first talked about this trip we kinda thought that she and I would go together. Jamie and Judy were unavailable so we were ready. Doris mention it to Doughboy and he was on board to go. Boo! So I kidnapped my Honey and off we go on a Scrapbook Cruise. Next time I will go by myself. He was good and enjoy a little about the cruise but he is not ready to attend the 2010 Ultimate Scrapbook Cruise. Doris and I are ready to prebook this trip. Did I mention that I have asked Jim West to marry me. Margie and I are going to share him. We have decided that we only need sex about once a year and the arrangement will work perfectly. Can you tell I had a great time on this trip?

We spent two day with our daughter in Del Ray Beach, Fl. The Carnival Freedom sailed down the coast to Key West. That evening we were on our way to Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios. More to come about the ports of call. I need to down load photos and pick a few.

I miss everyone and was sorta glad to get back home. I really do not lie very well. I would love to live in warm weather year round. Tan fat looks better than white fat!!! Sorry I missed you Big Hair Envy. I will check in soon to sign on for your weight lost adventure. How is it going? Off to do laundry and enjoy a cold rainy day in Georgia. See you soon!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Chere, it sounds like the two of you had a blast! Too bad your honey didn't get into the swing of things. Next time he will encourage you to go off on your own!
Can't wait to see the photos!

Country Girl said...

Hi, Chere! Welcome home. It's actually snowing here in Maryland (finally). But it's been cold!! Today is much more balmy at just below freezing.

Your trip sounds like it was so much fun.

And it's hilarious on my blog where I'm giving away the sheep that so many people have said it should go to Mental P. Hilarious!!

Judyann said...

So glad you are back and safe. Sounds like you had a wonderful time, I'm so jealous. Can't wait to see the photos as you post them.