Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Sun Rise

This photo was taken in January, in Key West, Fla. It does not snow here and it really does not get cold. But the winter sun rise and sun sets are the best. There is something about the shorter amount of day light that makes them so special. I am a collector of sunsets from all of our travel. This one happens to be a sun rise and is probably one of the best photos I have ever takes. Hope you enjoy it. Please let me know if you would like the actual photo.


5 comments:

Deb said...

Very soothing...were you sipping a margerita or a beer? :)

scrappysue said...

gorgeous!!!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I miss you...but enjoy your Floridian sunsets. I look forward to seeing you this Sunday at Scrap Club. I'm almost finished with my Teresa Collins book. I'm working on the journaling right now. you know I'm not good at journaling - it's a real struggle.

Unknown said...

You captured a Beautiful Sunset! Sometimes that is hard to do!
And thanks for the info/advice on sewing the outfit instead of glue!
I did not know that!

Judyann said...

What a beautiful picture Chere. Thanks for sharing.