Sunday, February 15, 2009

All Good Things Must End!

All good thing must come to an end. My honey comes home today. He has been in Miami for the past four days. I have enjoyed 4 days of doing what ever I wanted to do when I wanted to do it. Are my PJs still on at noon or maybe more like 2:00? I have enjoyed myself. Now don't get me wrong. I have missed him dearly. I love this funny photo of my honey. There are two way to look at this. Is he my hunk of burning love or is he the devil in my life? Both can be a lot of fun. Have a safe flight home my darling. See you tonight. Love or Devil?

4 comments:

dsr524 said...

I do love my family, but there was a weekend last year that everyone had "away" plans but me. One day, I didn't get out of my pj's all day. (did I really just admit that?) I sat on my back deck and took pictures of our backyard birds in my pj's.

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

What am I going to do when Doughboy retires? As my dearest friend, you're going to rescue me often, won't you? Love 'em or hate 'em. We can't live without our darling husbands.

Deb said...

there's nothing better than staying in your jammies. Why is that?

Maria said...

I know this feeling, sometimes it's just nice to have the house to myself, no one else to schedule around, but I'm always grateful that he'll be back home