Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cruzin' Cousins

Hello fellow blog friends. My blog has been silent for sometime . I have not had a lot to say. For those of you who know me, you will find that hard to believe. So a warm hello to those who may read.

I have just returned from a 7 day Caribbean cruise with my StepMother, Aunt and two cousins. We had a blast. What a shock to come home from 80-85 degree weather to snow and the 30's. Burrrrrrrr My cousins and I try to plan a girl trip about every six months. This is four to seven days of togetherness, fun, laughter and family time. We are all busy and rarely get to see each other out side of our trips. My beautiful Stepmother is fighting for her life in her battle of breast cancer. I pray each day that God will be with her and help her through. My aunt is the glue that holds us together. She is the Mama of the group and what would we do without her.

Any way click here to enjoy all the fun, CARIBBEAN .

3 comments:

Deb said...

Well, I am glad to know that you haven't fallen off the end of the earth. Don't stay away so long, Chere. I missed you.

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

You? Nothing to say???? That's not the Chere I know and love :) Glad you had a good time Chere - and glad to have you back! I've missed you...

Country Girl said...

Welcome home!! Hope it was wonderful. I am so sorry to hear about your beautiful stepmother, though.