Monday, April 13, 2009

Yes, There Is An Easter Bunny!!!!

Yes friends there is an Easter Bunny. My honey and I spent Easter week-end at our home in Florida. We live on a great street with a lot of friends. I just love it here. On Easter morning, I went out onto the porch with a cup of coffee in hand to enjoy the morning. God was truly glorious this morning. The sky was a brilliant blue with puffy white clouds. There was a cool, gentle breeze and life was truly good. I decided to walk down to the dock and to my surprise in the flower boxes the Easter Bunny had left two Easter eggs. Both eggs contained a shinny new penny for good luck. This 51 year old women was excited as a little kid. Thank you Easter Bunny, (Peggy,Tommy,Sara Beth,Andy and Sarah). You bunnies made my day.

Let me know if a sweet little bunny visited you. Happy Monday to all, have a good one.

4 comments:

Deb said...

what a lovely surprise! Mr Easter Bunny did not come to visit me...
:(

Pam said...

Toss in some Peeps and you have a perfect day!

dsr524 said...

I'm glad the Easter bunny made it to your house before he attempted mine. Unfortnately, the Easter bunny wasn't sneaky enough nor quick enough to escape my cat. Shortly after returning from Church, we found the baby rabbit "hid" on our front porch. It was very sad. :(

Chere said...

Next Easter lock the kitty in the bathroom. Good luck next year to you or the bunny or the kitty.