Saturday, May 23, 2009

Brushes

After attending a digital class, taught by the best Diva, I am hooked on brushes. Mainly brushes because I know how to download and them use them. I can download anything but using it is another matter.
I have longed to venture into the digital scrap booking world. I will always have to cut and paste, touch and feel. But beginning able to take my lap top and create anywhere is a wonderful experience.
So all of that said. Enjoy the pictures with two digital frames and a brush to ink edges. This is so cool and a lot of fun .

4 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Love the butterflies in the third photo - where did you get that brush? Please share?

Judyann said...

Oh my these are beautiful Chere. So glad I could show you something that you enjoy using. The pictures are so awesome. Love it all. And yes, please share your location for the brushes. Got to have them for myself.

Miss Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Good to be a Queen said...

Menopause Sucks!!! If I could overdose om my hormone patches some day's I would try.........Love your blog
Angie