Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Am Now a Blogger

To be or not to be a Blogger? That is the question. I am new to the world of blogging but it looks like fun. I am not sure who will look at this blog but I hope they can laugh at the world of Miss Priss and her family and friends. First of all the name Miss Priss. This was given to me by my very dear scrapbook friend. She says I am a true southern bell and I guess some what of a priss. The name "Miss Priss". I am 50, one half of a century. It sounds old but I am not old. I have a complete list of words for 50 and meaning that I will post later. I am married to Fred and we have two children, Marlee 25 and Dusty 21. Marlee is still trying to find herself and Dusty is a student at Savannah College of Art and Design. We are also the proud parents of the "Girls". The girls are Katie a black lab, 8yrs old, Dixie a brown and white cocker spaniel 7yrs old and Bella a brown and white chiwhuawhua (spelled wrong) 3yrs old. We also have a granddog Molly a buff cocker 6yrs old. The girls let us live at our house. They tell us when it is time to play, got out side, play some more, eat and play some more. Anyway I hope you will enjoy learning about my family present and past as I post my FOLLIES.

5 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

Way to go Chere! I promise to be a dedicated reader. Don't worry about who visits your blog...use it more of a journal. Sometimes I ramble a bit at Our Crazy Life, but it feels so good to just get it out!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I am sooo proud of you, Priss! Yes, the name "Priss" appropriately fits. It is meant as a compliment, of course, and comes from my deep-seated desire to be more like you. Keep blogging! I promise be be a devotee of your written journey through life. I love you, Priss!

Pam Griner said...

Wonderful! I must find time to blog! It's so exciting!

J. Wallace said...

NeeMama called me "Miss Priss" the whole time I was growing up, and even after I was grown! Must run in the family! Love, j

Judyann said...

Good job Chere. Now you've got me wondering if I need to start a blog. I'll enjoy keeping up with your many adventures.