Monday, June 9, 2008

Gone To The Dogs

My dogs have gone to the dogs. Don't you just love them? The shoes are Birki's and yes they are bright blue. It is a good color for summer. They are German made and good for your feet. Great support. I can wear them with a lot of things. Pant, shorts, underwear, you get the picture. Fred loves blue panties. I thought he would love blue shoes. Yes, these are all the thing I said when we were trying on shoes. Freddy's feet always hurt when we are out of town. When go by one of the really good shoe store, in we go. Who could resists these cuties. Okay, you guessed it. It was the dogs that sold me. I love anything with dogs. Our babies are so spoiled it is sinful. The shoe are comfortable and are cute. They can be worn with anything. I still love the cute little dogs!

4 comments:

J. Wallace said...

Love the shoes . . . but can it be true . . .Birkinstocks!???

Chere said...

Yes, It is true. Aren't they cute?

Deb said...

OM Gosh! I LOVE them! They are so unique and if you didn't buy them in blue then it would be definetely pink!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Love LOVE these! They look very comfortable and soft. They are made for you, Priss! Deb is right. I expected pink rather than blue, but the dogs make them uniquely yours:)