Monday, June 9, 2008

Lay Outs



Okay, Okay, Okay. I know I was going to post a lay-out every week. What can I say. We have be on the road again. I would love to stay home a scrap away. I am not sure how far behind I am. Hope you enjoy what I have done.

The first lay-out was our scrap challenge for our Scrap Club. I was to pick a lay-out out of a magazine and scrap lift it. The "4 Paws Welcome" was mine. When I come home I have 4 4-legged friends who meet me at the door.

The next two page lay-out is of birds and sun sets in Fla. The big pelicans are amazing. I also love to meet friends at the beach to watch the sun set. It is a great way to end the day.

8 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

As always, you do beautiful work. As for me, I never seem to accomplish anything. I guess I need to retire so I may spend more time on my wonderful hobbies. I'm looking forward to taking PS CS3 class with you!

Judyann said...

Love the layouts Chere. Those pelicans are beautiful. Can't wait to see what you come up with next week.

Deb said...

You inspired me to scrapbook yesterday. So I thank you!!! As always, beautiful work.

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlee said...

Look at my puppies! Molly and I miss Dixie, Bella and Katie a lot! Hope to see you soon! I love you!

Pam said...

I love viewing the layouts and the shoes! Keep em coming!

Marlee said...

I am SOOOOO jealous that you and Debra get to take the CS3 class! SOOOOO not fair! Hurry and find your program so I can put it on my computer when I come home and show you two that I have gained some weight! xoxo love you!

Virginia said...

Hi Chere, I saw your comment on the Scripts blog just now about your difficulties logging in. The new site is pretty frustrating. Can you email me at 2blackflipflops@gmail.com?

Virginia :)