Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pike's Market


Pike's Market is the most amazing place. I would love to move to Washington state just for the market. My next couple of blogs will feature the market. The market is an active place with vendors everywhere. There are permanent vendors who have been there forever and there are week-end vendors. I would love to go there to do my Christmas shopping. All of the crafts have to be hand made crafts or local made.

The flowers, fish and vegetables are just beautiful. Today's slide show is in the vegetable market. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. You can purchase everything from grains, fruit, paste and any vegetables you want. Enjoy. Click here to visit Pike's Market vegetable market.

2 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Ooooo... I LOVE all the bright colors! It's a good thing I already had lunch or I'd be salivating. I could certainly dig into the crabs and lobster. Beautiful photos, Chere! Good job on linking to Flickr. If you don't remember how to do it next time, you know who to call:)

Pam said...

The pictures are just gorgeous! It's like taking a little mini-vacation!