Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Glory in Pike's Market


I am trying to show you the wonderful flowers of Pike's Market in Seattle, Washington. I some how got the veggies and the flowers in the Flower Market set. I will figure all of this out one day. I am normally so good at this stuff but for some reason Flickr is driving me crazy. When I get my good buddy on the phone for directions they will be written down word for word. Just skip the veggies and enjoy the flowers. The lovely Peony pictured is my favorite photo. Peonies are such a gracious ladies flower. To enjoy the flowers of Pike's Market click here and select slide show.

4 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Stunning photos! Why are you bothering with CPR? YOU could teach a class instead of the other way around. The colors are lovely...and you know how much I love flowers. Awesome job, Priss!

Deb said...

You did it!!! You did the link thing! I'm so proud of you! You ROCK! And your photos aren't too shabby either! I love, love, love them. BTW, where the heck are you? Seattle? Savannah? Florida? Paris? :)

Marlee said...

Mom, I actually truly enjoyed the veggie and fruit pictures the most! You are so talented! Ive heard of that market before and have really wanted to go there! Love you! ps- good job on the link =) <-- thats a smiley face!

Pam said...

FABULOUS!!!