Sunday, June 29, 2008

III Lay Out for July

Three lay outs in one month? I'm getting better, maybe. The assignment for this lay out was my friends circle journal. The topic was to pick my favorite flower, include gardening instructions and a photo of myself. I like to say that scrap book paper is like flowers. How can you only pick one? They are all so beautiful. So is the assortment of flowers on this page. They are all from my back yard. I love and enjoy them all. To care for them they need sun shine, water, good soil and lots of love. From my back yard to yours. Have a great day.

3 comments:

dlyn said...

They are lovely! Nice blog and I will be back to check it out some more!

Deb said...

Very lovely and your layout captures your personality...colorful and bubbly! I love it!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

You are so talented! As my dear friend and fellow Diva, why can't some of your talent rub off onto me??? I feel as though I need to send a letter to you...you didn't join in the scrap challenge yesterday. But, how can I be so petty when you create such beauty? Your book is lovely, Chere.

P.S. Remember to exchange the AccuCut dies before it gets too late. Love ya!!!!