Friday, July 4, 2008

Debate the Looks

Keith Urban
Kenny Chesney

This one is for the Diva's. At all of our Scrap Club meetings the hot topic is Keith Urban. The debate is between Keith and Kenny. For some reason Kenny falls short of the most popular. I am quit amused by these discussions. As I mentioned Keith's stay in re-hab, all 3 diva's jumped to his defence. Women can justify any thing. The performer of the week on the Today Show this morning was Kenny Chesney. Which prompted this blog. You decide who is the best looking. To be honest, I do not think I would turn down either one. They are both hot eye candy. What does Keith see in skinny old Nichole. And Kenny has a look with those beautiful blue eyes.

I did not make ones picture bigger than the other. I think they are both hot. Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

J. Wallace said...

I like the musical addition to your site! I don't like country music very much, but the songs you've chosen are fun. As for who's better looking -- can't chime in there. Not my type (at all) :). These days I'm mostly listening to the new REM, Sheryl Crow, Brandi Carlisle, Indigo Girls, and Ben Harper. Sam called again -- and is having a fantastic summer in Highlands. We're going up Sunday to take Joseph for his two weeks -- and spend the day with Mr. Sam. Happy 4th!

Jamie Payne said...

Keith! Keith! Keith! He's by far the hottest and his music simply speaks to me. He's serious eye candy!!!!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

DUH! Keith by a l-o-n-g shot!

Deb said...

Since I am not a Kenny fan at all, it would be hands down, Keith. And he's going to be a daddy soon...how sexy is that?

Pam said...

Keith all the way! But, if I were deserted on an island (and of course were single) Kenny could definitely come in handy! Wonder if these guys sing to their women? Would I trade in a good looking man who cooks for either of them??? Nada!