Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back to Normal

Fire Works

The end of a long holiday. Tomorrow is back to the old routine. Our week-end was nice and quite. Dusty had to work and Marlee had friends down at the beach. Being an empty nester is great but I do miss the kids sometimes. We normally have family over and everyone is swimming. This year it was just Fred and I. We did enjoy sitting out by the pool, drinking a nice cold beer. Once your kids leave home, you find out you have something to talk to your husband about. We will be off to Fla. next Thursday to play in the sun. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday back at work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Holiday weekends are great, but I'm always glad they are over. We'll be in town for a while so hopefully, we can get together later on in the month.

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Woo hoo! With the July 4th holiday behind us, this can only mean one thing. We begin our Photoshop CS3 classes this Wednesday! I loaded CS3 on my laptop yesterday. I am so spoiled by PS Elements. CS3 is definitely MUCH more complex. But we'll have fun learning together and leaning on each other for help.