Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sneakie Little Bee

While practing with my lens this morning, I came across this sweet little guy enjoying the sun shine and a wonderful breakfast. All was well with my little bee and the world.

In sneaks lazy bee. He is to lazy to find his own flower and dot of sun shine. There has to be at least 200 blooms on my encore azaleas.

My sweet little bee and the lazy bee exchange some words. Of course they were talking in bee talk. Does anyone speak this language? Let me know if you do.

Sorry to say that lazy bee won. Sweet little bee had had enough.

It was a lot of fun to watch these two little bee through the lens of my camera.

1 comment:

Judyann said...

Hey Chere, the photos with your new lens look good. Glad to see there are some signs of summer still left out there. Wasn't today beautiful?