Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Christmas Wish

christmas presents Pictures, Images and Photos

My wishes for you today is that your Christmas to do list is shrinking. I will finish wrapping present today. That is my goal. Of course we have to go see Fred's brother in law. John is in the hospital in serious condition. My darling wants to go this afternoon instead of tonight. I would have liked to go tonight but, you know how husbands are. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Enjoy our 75 degree weather. Tell a stranger today "Merry Christmas and smile"!

4 comments:

Deb said...

I know what you mean. I want to start baking, but refuse to put on the air conditioning! We will pay for this warm weather.
You are doing really well on your to do's. Me? Tree not up. Presents not wrapped. Wreath is on the door, though!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I just completed wrapping gifts. They are boxed and waiting by the garage door for me to load into my car and take to work. There I will prepare them for shipping to California and Maryland in time for Christmas. Whew! The holidays are always stressful for me. Each year I ask myself "Why do you do this to yourself?" I promise myself that next year will be different...but I don't keep my promise. The cycle continues. I promise next year WILL be different.

Mental P Mama said...

75 degrees? We are starting to get some snow. And then I will bake cookies. Just what my menobutt needs!

J. Wallace said...

I've managed to keep it pretty low key this year, and am feeling pretty good. We're having a party tonight (prob. around 25 people -- potluck)and I'm looking forward to that. Presents are minimal this year -- and so are decorations, but it's just enought to feel just right and festive. Dan and the kids are off until the 5th. Looking forward to the Mom extravaganza. Don't let anything stress you out -- enjoy! See you soon. Love, j