Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Help!

Happy Holidays Pictures, Images and Photos



Merry Christmas to You!!!

I have determined that I am "OCD" when it comes to scrap book supplies. After spending the past two days going through bags and boxes of supplies and trying to find a place for them. I have looked at stuff and thought "Did I buy this" and "Why?". Help, I am drowning in stuff. Now I need a place for camera equipment.
Do you every feel like the inside of your house is taking over? That if you sit in one place long enough it will cover you up. That's my house. I have run out of places to hide the junk. Do you remember the little pads that you could draw on and then pull up the sheet and erase it? My house need to be built out of that stuff. If only the shop would get my magic wand fixed.

Okay guys, you have listen to me ramble. Thanks for the therapy session.

Is there a 12 step program for scrappers?

9 comments:

Deb said...

I don't know if there is a 12 step program for scrapaholics. If you find out about one, please let me know. I just got the office/den/craft room in order. Now, granted, it isn't the way I envision it down the road, but for now, the door can be left open.
Having gone through all of my boxes of supplies, I, too, wondered...did I buy this? Did I get it for free at CHA? Who knows where it all came from, but I must begin to use it.

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

No, no, NO! There is NOT a 12 step program for scrapaholics! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Do you know what you need? An Archiver's field trip :) Hey - if you have any supplies you want to get rid of, you may donate to Ayden's school. They are always looking for supplies for arts & crafts.

J. Wallace said...

Guess I know what you DON'T want for Christmas!

Deb said...

I do have some things to donate. Really, I don't want them to go to waste. I wondered if Northside Hospital would accept them. If not, Ayden's school has the stuff!

scrappysue said...

no 12 step for scrappers - it's not our way!!! i feel like that sometimes tho. my sbg set up is on the end of the dining room table and i would just love for a space of my own *sigh*

Mental P Mama said...

I cannot concentrate. That tree has me mesmerized.

Pam said...

Have a sale! One of the Diva's would probably purchase a lot of your "stuff"! We don't want a program to tweak our creative streak! But...that tree....it IS mesmerizing! Love it!

scrappysue said...

i suggest ebay! our equivalent is trademe and i sell stuff i wondered why i ever bought it, so i can buy some more!!! do you have any layouts on your blog???

Judyann said...

Chere, how funny, I was just thinking the very same thing. One of my 2009 resolutions is to pare down and get rid of stuff. I've been saying that for 3 years now. It really is getting out of control. So dont feel like you are the only one out there with scrap supply overload.